Friday 7 February 2014

Going to miss Group 21 and music video making! :(



http://www.magisto.com/video/LFwWIEMZEzk6U0dhCzE


Above is a short video of us being silly - pretty much sums up our friendship.
Romy, Luke & Khadeeja -I know I promised I wouldn't show these to anybody but c'mon! We're just lovely aren't we?


I'm going to miss Group 21 so much! You guys have definitely been the best group, couldn't have been in a more efficient, fun and hard working group! Seriously! I don't remember having a bad day with you guys! It was all fun, fun, fun. I really loved working with you guys! The whole music video making experience was something I'll take on with me.


Romy - Wish you all the best in your singing career!

Luke- All the best in whatever path you take, never stop what you do.

Khadeeja- I think it's fair to say, have fun splashing money when you become a billionaire aha!

Teachers (Rebecca, Marisa and Mary) thank you so much for all your effort, your help and for being there when I needed help - couldn't have done it without you guys. I also would like to thank the technicians Trevor and Micky for helping me too, they were very patient with me. (I know I've been a pain - sorry!)

P.S

 I can honestly say that I feel more like an ICT student  than a media student... I'm pretty sure I know how to work a computer inside and out!

Once again, Thanks guyssss! Adios x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Posts